At Car Toys, we’re always on the lookout for Car Electronics Installers to join our team!
Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation, road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our high-quality professional installations are guaranteed for life.
Are you an auto enthusiast and fan of technology who loves working on your car in your spare time? Have you ever considered doing what you’re passionate about for a living? This is the perfect opportunity to take that passion and develop the skills to make a career doing what you love. Car Toys is a company on the cutting edge of auto technology and services, an industry that is rapidly growing and where skills are in high demand. Whether it’s car stereo, video, cameras, hands-free, security, GPS, radar, window tinting or detailing – we do it all! If you want not just a job, but a real career in this exciting space, we want to hear from you!
As commissioned team members, our average full-time Installers make over $45k, with top performers earning more than $80k and some experienced Installers earning more than $100k - including all wages, commissions and bonus.
What we’re looking for:
• Self-motivated individuals with drive, who are ready to take their careers seriously and want to grow.
• Superior customer service skills, a genuine desire to help others and a true team player mentality.
• Strong communication ability – speak to ideas and concepts in a way that everyone can understand.
• MECP certification and prior installation experience is definitely a plus, but we are willing to train individuals who show potential and demonstrate mechanical aptitude and problem-solving ability. In fact, we provide MECP training and certification for all our Car Electronics Installers!
What candidates will need to be considered:
• A valid driver’s license
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Current authorization to work in the U.S.
We’ve Got You Covered!
At Car Toys, our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools to succeed in their career, as well as excellent benefits to maintain a healthy work-life balance. These include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program - 100% Company Paid
• Life Insurance Policy - 100% Company Paid
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Vacation Time
• Employee Product Discount Program
• Air-Conditioned Work Bays
• MECP Training and Certification
Car Toys is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about what we do, visit: www.cartoys.com
You can also send your resume and inquiries to: email@example.com